The Coalition of Old School Gamers Official Site
Welcome! Sign In Or Else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! Sign In Or Else!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's changed?

2 posters

Go down

What's changed? Empty What's changed?

Post  rcrscott29 Tue 22 Mar - 10:06:33

So does anyone have any idea what has changed in Blops since the last update?
I was on a helluva run for a few weeks before the update (when First Strike was released) and since then though I struggle to even go positive in any match.
I haven't changed my playing style at all but nothing seems to work the same as before. I used to use the Spectre exclusively and now I can't use it at all, its like bringing a BB gun to the fight.
These are the three things I've noticed the most besides the Spectre thing...
There seems to be just so many cases now where I shoot and shoot and shoot some more and still can't get the kill. I unloaded a full clip with the AUG into a guys back from close range this weekend and didn't even get a hit marker, not one, instead I was killed when he realized it and turned around and single burst killed me with a Galil.
I repeatedly get killed by guys who come around a corner and line me up dead in their sights as if they know I'm there, and I use ninja and there was no spy plane or SR71 up.... how do they know I'm there?
Last it appears you can "cammando" again. I got knifed this weekend from a flight of stairs away at WMD (I was at the bottom of the stairs, he was at the top).... oh and I was shooting him before he knifed me and according to the kill cam he never came down stairs and I never came up.

I don't know, thats my gripe. Has anyone else found this stuff happening?
Its getting very close to where I don't even want to play it anymore because its just not fun, I'm definitely looking forward to something new coming out right now.
rcrscott29
rcrscott29
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 5

Back to top Go down

What's changed? Empty Re: What's changed?

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Sat 26 Mar - 6:24:12

Not sure what has changed, but Jamie and I have both noticed this crazy "lunge" commando like knifing thats been happening. Also, it seems like every game, no matter what your bars look like(3 green, 2 yellow,etc) there is always some jumpy lag going on. Might be time for another patch?? And is it just me, or is the interest in Call of Duty fading away?
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 17

Information
PSNid: jamie-n-scottyG/COG_ScottyG

Back to top Go down

Post  rcrscott29 Sat 26 Mar - 16:10:00

I know my interest is fading for sure, its just not that fun anymore with all that seems to be going on it there now.
I'm actually serious about finding something new to play but just not sure what yet.
See my post in the "other games" thread
rcrscott29
rcrscott29
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum