The Coalition of Old School Gamers Official Site
Welcome! Sign In Or Else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! Sign In Or Else!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Real Life

+14
Gintman_12
SuperleggeraX
corpix
fryedfish1
ibgrumpy
aVeryBadReligion
RESQ2driver
jamie-n-scottyG
luckyenglish
beefynachos
aero60
x_IHIostile_x
MattDaddy7
SwamiGodd
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Real Life - Page 2 Empty Re: In Real Life

Post  ibgrumpy Wed 19 May - 8:47:12

Bigblue413 wrote:Just wanted to drop in and say it has been great getting in some games with everyone. I am Josh, married 8 yrs and have two kids (5 & 3). As for a career....I used to drive a Zamboni until the city I work for outfitted my ride with lights and siren. Yes, driving the Zamboni is awesome. "If you have the means, I highly suggest picking one up"

I am also a movie quote talker....and half of the time my wife doesn't remember the movie so I get the "what the hell are you talking about look".

Video games started w/ the atari and was anything Nintendo until the first xbox came out.

"It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.....I am not a big man"

What do you mean used to? Why is adding siren and lights mean you cant drive it anymore? Or did you transfer to the Police station and I'm just a tad bit slow?
ibgrumpy
ibgrumpy
LT.
LT.

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigblue413 Wed 19 May - 9:17:51

[quote="ibgrumpy"]
Bigblue413 wrote:Just wanted to drop in and say it has been great getting in some games with everyone. I am Josh, married 8 yrs and have two kids (5 & 3). As for a career....I used to drive a Zamboni until the city I work for outfitted my ride with lights and siren. Yes, driving the Zamboni is awesome. "If you have the means, I highly suggest picking one up"

What do you mean used to? Why is adding siren and lights mean you cant drive it anymore? Or did you transfer to the Police station and I'm just a tad bit slow?

Both are for the same city, and I guess there are some federal labor standards that the city needs to follow that prevents me from doing both.
Bigblue413
Bigblue413
LT.
LT.

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  TxBeta Wed 19 May - 12:45:38

Sup guys,

Name is Fernando. I've managed to get online with a few of you. I'm 32 and a teacher. Been doing that for 7 years now. Hard work but very rewarding. Not married yet but I have a wonderful girlfriend that might be the "one". LOL!

I've been playing games since the Atari 7800. Of course back then I could only rent games since my parents could never afford to buy them. Once I started working I was finally able to buy my games...and haven't really stopped since. Maybe I'll stop when I have kids and they can finally beat me in a FPS or something else.....NAH!!!

Oh yeah...I am also a huge Texas Longhorn fan as that is where I graduated from too many years ago...lol.
TxBeta
TxBeta

Back to top Go down

Post  SwamiGodd Wed 19 May - 13:35:07

I don't know a person from Texas who wouldn't claim the Longhorns, my friend. My wife and my best friend are both from Texas and if you even mention not liking that orange color, it is on. Some times I talk about it, just to get them started.
SwamiGodd
SwamiGodd
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 3

Information
PSNid: SwamiGodd

Back to top Go down

Post  TxBeta Wed 19 May - 13:42:31

SwamiGodd wrote:I don't know a person from Texas who wouldn't claim the Longhorns, my friend. My wife and my best friend are both from Texas and if you even mention not liking that orange color, it is on. Some times I talk about it, just to get them started.

LOL! Gotta bleed that burnt orange.
TxBeta
TxBeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2