The Coalition of Old School Gamers Official Site
Welcome! Sign In Or Else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! Sign In Or Else!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Strike!!

3 posters

Go down

First Strike!! Empty First Strike!!

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Thu 3 Mar - 6:50:10

Who's getting it? I should be getting it within the next couple hours...I hope to be on for quite a bit tonight. Let's get a nice COG party going tonight and over the weekend. Double XP(tomorrow) and new maps!!! Sounds like fun!!

BTW, I heard that with the DLC comes a patch as well. Not sure what for exactly. I know they're adding atleast one new playlist: Mercenary Moshpit.
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 17

Information
PSNid: jamie-n-scottyG/COG_ScottyG

Back to top Go down

First Strike!! Empty Re: First Strike!!

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Thu 3 Mar - 18:10:57

So, here are my first impressions:
gonna keep it short and sweet!

Berlin Wall:

Pretty large map by Black Ops standards. Headquarters is crazy, people everywhere. Watch out for snipers and the auto turrets!! It's hard to find a good place to throw care packages, sentry guns, etc.

Kowloon:

Reminds me a little of Favela with the different elevations. Ziplines are kinda cool but dangerous. They leave you completely exposed. One really high perch to watch out for!

Discovery:

Huge map.(to me anyway) Long sightlines and plenty of flanking routes. So far, this is my favorite!

Stadium:

Kinda crazy. Ins and outs everywhere. I almost feel I need to do 180 degree turns non stop...LOL

What do you guys think about the new maps?
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

Information

Back to top Go down

Post  MuttDawg509 Fri 4 Mar - 6:07:33

well, I don't know if u saw my comment on the PS3 yesterday.... it said "F--K SONY!!!" I tried to enter a different CC in to buy the map pack, it said "card invalid" so I entered the original one in, got "card invalid" again. tried entering in the original card, got locked out for 24 hours.... called sony, they said it was due to the system maintenance, and I had to wait.... got on this morning, 24 hours after the lockout, and I get "card invalid"...... I give up! I'm going to buy a psn card when wal-mart opens, and if that doesn't work, then thats the last thing other than games that I buy from sony, no more DLC, no more PSN games (not that I'm able to add funds anyways) Evil or Very Mad Sad No scratch Mad
MuttDawg509
MuttDawg509
Rookie
Rookie

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  rcrscott29 Fri 4 Mar - 8:04:35

When I got home (late) from school last night I downloaded the new maps however I haven't played them yet. I did my usual and made a private match with just me in it so I could look around but that didn't last long before I just got too tired.
Discovery looks the coolest to me so far.
I'll be getting on this afternoon as soon as I get home from work and then again late tonight, gonna try and play allot this weekend to.
rcrscott29
rcrscott29
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Fri 4 Mar - 8:20:50

That's a bummer Mutt! I hope it gets sorted out for you! I heard quite afew people were having trouble downloading, adding funds and trouble logging into PSN yesterday...hopefully its better today!
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

Information

Back to top Go down

Post  MuttDawg509 Fri 4 Mar - 13:04:51

jamie-n-scottyG wrote:That's a bummer Mutt! I hope it gets sorted out for you! I heard quite afew people were having trouble downloading, adding funds and trouble logging into PSN yesterday...hopefully its better today!
Well I got it to work finally, got the maps downloaded and will test them out in combat training, I will be on in about a half hour after I "medicate" What a Face anybody want to join? Just send me a message and I'll invite u, also anybody can add me if they want, I have room on my friends list stiil
MuttDawg509
MuttDawg509
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Fri 4 Mar - 13:15:47

I'll be on for a bit now. And later this evening too! Do you have a mic? I usually don't put mine on til after the kids are in bed. Sleep
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

Information

Back to top Go down

Post  MuttDawg509 Sat 5 Mar - 5:23:26

Yah I have a mic, usually on, muted, and set down lol, unless I'm playing with friends, then I puti t on
MuttDawg509
MuttDawg509
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down