The Coalition of Old School Gamers Official Site
Welcome! Sign In Or Else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! Sign In Or Else!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

3 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  SwamiGodd Fri 14 Jan - 20:37:57

Hey everyone, this is just a good place to introduce yourself. Just let us know your favorite game, build in Call of Duty, or whatever.

For instance, I'm Ross, a father of 2, husband of one. I'm a computer tech for a school district and I am a gamer. I play everything so trying to say my favorite game is like trying to pick my favorite child. Impossible. So right now I'm playing Guild Wars, Black Ops, DC Universe Online, Borderlands, The Fight: Lights Out, The Shoot, Assassin's Creed 2, etc.... I subscribe to Playstation Plus and I'm a Pisces. I hope that you all enjoy The C.O.G. and please let me know how we can make it better. Have a great day!

-Ross
SwamiGodd
SwamiGodd
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 3

Information
PSNid: SwamiGodd

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Fri 14 Jan - 21:17:40

Hey all!

My name is Scott. Where to start?...Let's see, I've been married to my lovely wife Jamie for 7 years, I'm a father of 3 (2 girls and 1 boy). I'm a glazier... no I don't make donuts. It's glass work. I'm a gamer, musician and artist. Currenly playing Red Dead Redemption, Black Ops(not a whole lot) and Resident Evil 5. I love music and movies! A little bit of a hockey(NHL) and football(NFL) nut.

Also, I've been recently appointed moderator on here! So as Ross said, any ideas on how to make our site better....by all means, let us know!!

Happy gaming!

~Scott~
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 17

Information
PSNid: jamie-n-scottyG/COG_ScottyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigblue413 Tue 18 Jan - 10:47:14

Name: Josh
Married for 9 years w/ 2 kids.
Occupation: Let's just say that if "glazier" meant Scott worked in a donut shop, I would be expected to put in an order Smile

Right now playing Red Dead Redemption, Black Ops, Alpha Protocol, and Madden. Movies, Music, and Sports (NFL, NHL, College Hockey, Volleyball and Nascar) take up any spare time my PS3 doesn't.

Thanks for taking on the role of moderators guys....this is a good site to chat about some of these games and it would suck to see it go away.
Bigblue413
Bigblue413
LT.
LT.

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum