The Coalition of Old School Gamers Official Site
Welcome! Sign In Or Else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! Sign In Or Else!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombies Strategies: Post yours here!

5 posters

Go down

Zombies Strategies: Post yours here! Empty Zombies Strategies: Post yours here!

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Thu 2 Dec - 18:13:52

I really like this mode but I can't seem to get past level 5. Any strategists out there?
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 17

Information
PSNid: jamie-n-scottyG/COG_ScottyG

Back to top Go down

Zombies Strategies: Post yours here! Empty Re: Zombies Strategies: Post yours here!

Post  SwamiGodd Thu 2 Dec - 22:32:59

Well, my strategy is don't play by yourself. We made it to 8 with 4 guys. We each took a door until 5, then we open the door at the top right. Then we all pour into there and one guy opens doors while the others buy weapons. Then we defend ourselves all the way to the switch. We've flipped the switch, and used the teleporter, but what else is there? We usually get swamp during the second hellhound attack.
SwamiGodd
SwamiGodd
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 3

Information
PSNid: SwamiGodd

Back to top Go down

Zombies Strategies: Post yours here! Empty Re: Zombies Strategies: Post yours here!

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Sat 4 Dec - 16:34:18

I'm not really sure whatelse there is? I figured the levels keep going. I've been playing "five"....it's pretty cool.
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

Information

Back to top Go down

Post  SwamiGodd Sun 5 Dec - 14:07:31

I'm really not sure. I've played Dead Ops Arcade mode and I really enjoyed that. We made it through round 7 last night in the main foyer. The second play through I only used the knife for the first five rounds. Made a ton of cash, and opened all of the doors. Didn't get enough to buy a weapon and upgrade it though.
SwamiGodd
SwamiGodd
Colonel
Colonel

Information

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDaddy7 Wed 8 Dec - 10:27:22

My strategy is to not play it... Really though, it seems fun, but I'm just not that good at it.

MattDaddy7
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  SwamiGodd Wed 8 Dec - 12:45:55

It is fun, and I don't know if you can win at it, but I enjoy trying.
SwamiGodd
SwamiGodd
Colonel
Colonel

Information

Back to top Go down

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Tue 1 Mar - 12:05:23

I've been really into playing this lately. Alot on Kino Der Toten. Solo is okay, I can make it past the first dog round, but thats about it. I can't seem to find my way to the power switch. All the vids and strategies I've read or watched say to get to the mystery box and get jugger-nog and speed cola early on. After, build up points for pack-a-punch machine, barriers(traps) and whatever weapons you may want. I still haven't been lucky enough to get the ray gun, cannon or the waffle gun(is that right?) Mad Anyone interested in getting some 4 man COG squads set up to play some Zombies?? And with Ascension coming, I might be splitting my BO time up between zombies and mp.

P.S. Can't wait to play the new MP maps!!! Twisted Evil
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigblue413 Wed 2 Mar - 10:59:27

Yes, MP zombies is much easier. I think I got to level 20 w/ one of the groups I play with, but level 7 is max on my own. I am definitely up for some COGs getting a zombie game going.
Bigblue413
Bigblue413
LT.
LT.

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Wed 2 Mar - 18:48:08

Made it to round 8 today. Playing alone, finished round 7, flipped the power on....if I would've made a few crawlers before round seven was over, I could have linked the teleporter and made it to the "Pack a Punch" room. I got the AUG from the box, pretty nice gun for Zombies. Just wish I could've upgraded it!

Here's a quick tip: when you get to the room with the MP40, if you have enough, I suggest buying both the MP40 and the Stakeout. The Stakeout is a one shot kill on the hellhounds!

Another thing I might try is leaving the power off until I get overwhelmed. If you leave it off, you can do little circles around the stage behind the curtain. Just be careful because of the gaps in the structures on there and undead guys will sqweak through as your moving around. Sneaky little suckers, aren't they!?!
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

Information

Back to top Go down

Post  MuttDawg509 Fri 4 Mar - 6:17:46

Good Nacht Der Toten strategy.....

KNIFE for the first 2 rounds
rnd3 and 4 - go upstairs, open door, work your way through the portrait room, open door to speed reload room, buy MP-40 (good gun for getting points, and powerful early... dont pack a punch this, u dont get much ammo)
rnd 5 and 6 - stay on stage area, try to get enough to buy juggernaut and the bowie knife
rnd 7 - 10 - go stab happy, everything is a one shot kill with the bowie, even dogs, and jugg will help with swatters
rnd 11 and up - start the round sitting on the teleporter with power on, and linked up, shoot zombies until u get overwhelmed, then teleport, pack a punch if u can, then throw grenades out of the projector room into the theater, all the zombies will be staring up at u, this is a great way to make crawlers (very important that u do this, if u want time to get ammo/perks)then when u teleport back just "run the loop". starting in the lobby, back upstairs, through the portrait room, the dressing room, the stage, back through the lobby...... I can get to the high 20's by myself doing this strategy... MAKE SURE U LINK TELEPORTER BEFORE U START ROUND, or u will be like "OH S--T" when the flood comes for u.....
MuttDawg509
MuttDawg509
Rookie
Rookie

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  SwamiGodd Fri 4 Mar - 6:50:23

Very cool. I'm gonna try that out.
SwamiGodd
SwamiGodd
Colonel
Colonel

Information

Back to top Go down

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Fri 4 Mar - 7:43:22

Thanks for the strategy Mutt! Is there any reason to buy the M14 or Olympia? Do you go through the alley? I like the AK74u, but the clip is kinda small.
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

Information

Back to top Go down

Post  MuttDawg509 Fri 4 Mar - 13:01:00

jamie-n-scottyG wrote:Thanks for the strategy Mutt! Is there any reason to buy the M14 or Olympia? Do you go through the alley? I like the AK74u, but the clip is kinda small.
no need for the m14 or olympia, the m14 may seem good, but is crap after about round 7, olympia is crap after round 3..... u can open the alley, but do it from the stage side, it's better to keep the lobby door shut, so that when u finish running the loop the lobby will be clear, instead of getting smacked in the back of the head while backpeddling
MuttDawg509
MuttDawg509
Rookie
Rookie

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down