The Coalition of Old School Gamers Official Site
Welcome! Sign In Or Else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! Sign In Or Else!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Hilarious! ( Caution: Contains Course language)

+4
ObjectontheMoon
Buffalkill
jamie-n-scottyG
x_IHIostile_x
8 posters

Go down

This is Hilarious! ( Caution: Contains Course language) Empty This is Hilarious! ( Caution: Contains Course language)

Post  x_IHIostile_x Sat 8 May - 11:46:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTgVRv-X4i4

This is one of my FAVORITE vids from MW2. And, sorry guys I guess we arent allowed an actual video section, so I guess its links for us, until we goto an actual website. Which Im still thinking of doing!

Last edited by x_IHIostile_x on Tue 11 May - 18:28:11; edited 1 time in total
x_IHIostile_x
x_IHIostile_x
Commander
Commander

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 2

https://thecog.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

This is Hilarious! ( Caution: Contains Course language) Empty Re: This is Hilarious! ( Caution: Contains Course language)

Post  jamie-n-scottyG Sat 8 May - 11:55:01

lol! "I gotta go up the damn stairs, cuz the f%ckn escalators broke!!" I love that video!!
jamie-n-scottyG
jamie-n-scottyG
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 17

Information
PSNid: jamie-n-scottyG/COG_ScottyG

Back to top Go down

This is Hilarious! ( Caution: Contains Course language) Empty Re: This is Hilarious! ( Caution: Contains Course language)

Post  x_IHIostile_x Sat 8 May - 12:04:02

So, What im thinking of doing is making it a "Video of the Week" , as I figured out how to "embed" one video onto the main page. That ok with you guys?
x_IHIostile_x
x_IHIostile_x
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Buffalkill Sat 8 May - 12:08:21

Thats too funny lol i love when the other team gets the emergency air drop "and they get 5, what the f**k?"
Buffalkill
Buffalkill
Rookie
Rookie

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Buffalkill Sat 8 May - 12:08:58

x_IHIostile_x wrote:So, What im thinking of doing is making it a "Video of the Week" , as I figured out how to "embed" one video onto the main page. That ok with you guys?

Sounds good.
Buffalkill
Buffalkill
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  ObjectontheMoon Sat 8 May - 13:10:22

I lost it watching that video haha I'll try to make up a simple site and see what I can come up with
ObjectontheMoon
ObjectontheMoon
Rookie
Rookie

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  beefynachos Sun 9 May - 20:03:19

Yeah he's pretty funny. Sometimes I feel/act the same way when I play. Smile
beefynachos
beefynachos
LT.
LT.

Back to top Go down

Post  SwamiGodd Mon 10 May - 11:58:57

I watched that video at work. I had to turn down the audio, but what I heard was hilarious. Going to watch it again after work.
SwamiGodd
SwamiGodd
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 3

Information
PSNid: SwamiGodd

Back to top Go down

Post  ibgrumpy Tue 11 May - 14:49:09

As funny as this video is, and yes it is freaking hillarious, I think we need to remove it off of our front page. Someone on PSN Thread thought this video represented what we stand for, and that is farther from the truth. If we leave it up, possibly rename it? or explain it? Just a thought. BTW I didnt curse that much when I was in the navy, LOL but its still funny!
ibgrumpy
ibgrumpy
LT.
LT.

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDaddy7 Tue 11 May - 15:54:00

I agree with the grumpster. As funny as the video is, I don't think it's a good representation of what our group is about. I certainly wouldn't want someone to be making asumptions about me based off of that video, and having it be the first thing you see on our page, that's probably going to happen quite a bit.

MattDaddy7
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  x_IHIostile_x Tue 11 May - 17:43:51

done. Wow, some people are really sensitive! (Not you guys).
x_IHIostile_x
x_IHIostile_x
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum