The Coalition of Old School Gamers Official Site
Welcome! Sign In Or Else!

New Applicants

Go down

New Applicants

Post  x_IHIostile_x on Sat 17 Apr - 17:55:49

As The Site Grows, so will the people involved, but as of right now, I am accepting all the applicants. Please PM me if you have any questions. as well I would like you to make 1 post in this section.

Post your mw2 stats, and favorite class to use, that way we know what kind of play style your run! Cheers!
x_IHIostile_x
Commander
Commander

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 2

http://thecog.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My Stats & Play Style

Post  corpix on Mon 19 Apr - 1:24:29

Prestige: 5th (Level 67)
World Rank: 296,145
XP: 2,201,059
Score: 2,557,650

Wins: 611
Losses: 2,278 (Too much Free-for-All)
Ties: 6
Win Streak: 22
Ratio: 0.27

Kills: 42,222
Deaths: 39,416
Assists: 1,073
Headshots: 3,109
Streak: 23
Ratio: 1.07

Hits: 102,999
Misses: 535,754
Accuracy: 16.12%

Nukes: 0

Playtime: 14d 21h 24m

Classes
Challenges - This class is changing constantly to get all the gun challenges done.
Anti Air - For taking out enemy air support.
Sniper - For sniping. Usually only used on Derail and Wasteland.
SMG (4 Fun) - SMG class to use when I'm not working on challenges.
Anti Booster - To eradicate boosters whenever in encounter them.
Shanker - When I feel like running around and stabbing people.
Explosives - Class to use when I'm put against a team of noob tubers.
Assault (4 Fun) - AR class to use when I'm not working on challenges.
corpix
Rookie
Rookie

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 6

Back to top Go down

Re: New Applicants

Post  x_IHIostile_x on Mon 19 Apr - 1:27:23

Nice Corpix! Welcome to the Forums!
x_IHIostile_x
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  RESQ2driver on Mon 19 Apr - 8:19:53

Rank -(2)58
Wins-576
Losses-695
Tie-4
Win Streak-15
%-.83

K/D-1.59
Kills-12,364
Deaths-7786
Streak-28

Nukes-0

Play time- 5d7h

Favorite class-Assault Rifle (whichever one I'm trying to unlock/max out), Scavenger pro, Cold Blooded, third perk is whatever strikes me at the moment to use, (actually that goes for most of the perks)

I use a sniper occasionally, but I'm not very good with it.

My style is dictated by how the game is going, sometimes I'm cautious and reserved, other times I'm out for blood, but I always play to have a good time, respectful of other players, and do my best to ignore the haters Smile
RESQ2driver
Rookie
Rookie

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 3

Information
PSNid: Tell us your PSNid

Back to top Go down

Post  pippinramon on Mon 26 Apr - 20:49:30

I actually don't play MW2. I find myself playing games like Uncharted 1 & 2, Tomb Raider, God of War, Splinter Cell (wish the new one was on PS3), Heavenly Sword, Fallout 3, Resident Evil, and Heavy Rain. I was really active in Resistance 2 and ranked as the highest scoring Medic in Co-Op. lol I have a picture of the final score board on my PS3.

I am respectful of other players and have a tenancy to just mute someone being rude and obnoxious. Most of the time I get accused of being a prepubescent boy when I am actually a grrl. When I was active in WaW I never left a match without at least five friend invites. I get along with people easily and have a "team" worked out with a very good friend of mine. I'm going to try to get him to join.

If anyone is ever in need of a great sniper, let me know. He can nail a head shot from across the map with pin point accuracy. He makes a great partner for my run and gun style.

Look forward to gaming with you all!!

~Pip
pippinramon

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  bucwild24 on Wed 28 Apr - 18:53:12

I don't have my stats in front of me at the moment. Just wanted to post since I'm a new member and thought this would be a good place to start. I usually run and gun with an assault rifle or smg going for objectives always. I'm an old school gamer from back in the 2600 days and haven't slowed since. I have a positive kdr but but just barely and that's ok with me. I want to play with people that want to win and not be worried about kdr. It bugs me when you're capturing an objective only to look around and realize you're the only one there then get blasted by four guys. Hope to see you guys online soon.
bucwild24

Back to top Go down

Post  luckyenglish on Fri 30 Apr - 10:31:38

pippinramon wrote:I actually don't play MW2. I find myself playing games like Uncharted 1 & 2, Tomb Raider, God of War, Splinter Cell (wish the new one was on PS3), Heavenly Sword, Fallout 3, Resident Evil, and Heavy Rain. I was really active in Resistance 2 and ranked as the highest scoring Medic in Co-Op. lol I have a picture of the final score board on my PS3.

I am respectful of other players and have a tenancy to just mute someone being rude and obnoxious. Most of the time I get accused of being a prepubescent boy when I am actually a grrl. When I was active in WaW I never left a match without at least five friend invites. I get along with people easily and have a "team" worked out with a very good friend of mine. I'm going to try to get him to join.

If anyone is ever in need of a great sniper, let me know. He can nail a head shot from across the map with pin point accuracy. He makes a great partner for my run and gun style.

Look forward to gaming with you all!!

Yeah, that's lame that Splinter Cell isn't on the ps3... :-( Have you tried BBC2 yet? it's quite good.

~Pip

luckyenglish
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  luckyenglish on Fri 30 Apr - 10:35:35

bucwild24 wrote:I don't have my stats in front of me at the moment. Just wanted to post since I'm a new member and thought this would be a good place to start. I usually run and gun with an assault rifle or smg going for objectives always. I'm an old school gamer from back in the 2600 days and haven't slowed since. I have a positive kdr but but just barely and that's ok with me. I want to play with people that want to win and not be worried about kdr. It bugs me when you're capturing an objective only to look around and realize you're the only one there then get blasted by four guys. Hope to see you guys online soon.

I hear ya about capturing objectives! I've been the one man capper before... and it's tough. But the guys on here play like a team so that should no longer be an issue. An idea I had was using the "chat" function on the psn for before the match starts... and have a quick strategy session. i.e. "you" and "I" will go get "B", "they'll" go and flank the enemy"... you know something like that so we're all on the same page.

luckyenglish
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

MuttDawg509's stats

Post  MuttDawg509 on Thu 6 May - 16:34:09

Prestige: 5th, level 15 (I hate prestiging, but not as much as NOT prestiging)
win/loss: 997/1564 ratio .64 streak 18
kills/deaths 24,828/14,747 Ratio 1.68 streak 28
accuracy 22.47 (and rising)

play time= 8 days 17 hours and 48 minutes

I use alot of different classes because I usually run lone wolf, but stick to TDM it really depends on the map and team I am on, and am playing against.

I mainly use assault rifles (M4, acr, m-16, famas, but prefer a SCAR) I also snipe alot, and use an SMG (usually a ump45 but without commando) if I need to take out air support I like to have a LMG/stinger set-up, I also have an explosives set-up for campers (danger close, noob tube, RPG, and c-4 will do just fine Twisted Evil ) my main perks used are scavenger pro, cold blooded pro (stopping power when sniping or using a weak gun like the m4 or famas) and either ninja pro, or sitrep pro...... my style is usually run and gun, and flanking
MuttDawg509
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

makalama's app?

Post  mybro80 on Wed 12 May - 10:43:01

anyone had a chance to see his app? he applied a few days ago and has no reply
I told him to just throw the tag on but he didnt wanna be an ass and just claim it so he's waiting for a response
thnx
mybro80
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  x_IHIostile_x on Wed 12 May - 10:59:08

MyBro, I never received an a notification of him applying? did he sign up? As all useres that sign up, have to be activated. Then they are added to the list. Tell him to sign up again. I would have activated him by now if he had! lol!

Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  mybro80 on Wed 12 May - 13:37:38

he applied thew other day i'll tell him to again
mybro80
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  luckyenglish on Wed 12 May - 14:17:43

mybro80 wrote:he applied thew other day i'll tell him to again

LOL... I just found it under the "How to Join" section - it had 24 views!!! whoops!

http://thecog.forumotion.co.uk/how-to-join-f1/makalama-app-t78.htm

He put his email in there to activate his account.

luckyenglish
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  racebannon56 on Wed 12 May - 17:47:22

Hi,
PSN ID: racebannon56 (as in the Johnny Quest Character).
I'm 53 years old and really enjoy playing MW2. However, I'm not very good (below average player).

As far as stats are concerned, I don't know what they are off hand (don't really care). However, I just entered the 3rd or 4th Prestige....it's called longevity.
I know that I have at least 4,000 more deaths than kills. I usually play Free-for-all, because I don't want to burden my teammates in other games modes with my lack of skill. However, my son is a top player, and I'll play a little Team Death Match or Search & Destroy when I can be on his team, because he can more than make up for my lack of skill.

Pet-Peeves:
> Players that can't play with out using obscenities.
> Tactical Nukes players.
> Commando.

Favorite past time:
> Hunting down those young whippersnappers that team up in Free-for-all to get a tactical nuke.
> Looking up in the sky to steal someone else's care package. Usually, the only time I get one.

What Class do I use? It depends on the map location.
I don't mind using any of the primary weapons (especially, if I can us a Noob-Tube), except for Snipers. I'm trying to get better, but I just plan stink with all snipers.
Secondary: weapon of choice is a machine pistol (Akimbo). I'm as good with a shotgun as I am with a sniper....yes, that bad. I sure do like the Thumper & the RPG.

Perks: I usually use Slight of Hand, Stopping Power & Steady Aim, but will frequently use all others. Rarely use Commando or Last Stand (I stink with the pistol).

Death Streak (I list these before Kill Streak...it has more meaning for me): usually it's Martyrdom or Final Stand.

Kill Steak: (rarely have those) It's either "UAV/Care/Sentry", or when I'm feeling good about my game it's "Predator/Harrier/Emergency".

When do I play? I'm on the West Coast (49ers/Giants/Warriors/Sharks fan). Usually just the weekends in the afternoons or evening. Sometimes, when my wife is distracted, I slip in a game or two during a weekday evening.

racebannon56

Back to top Go down

Post  corpix on Wed 12 May - 20:53:52

He kills boosters. I like him already. lol
corpix
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

I got the Email

Post  racebannon56 on Thu 13 May - 17:24:47

Not sure if the is the Correct place to post, but I got the email.
Thanks!

racebannon56

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieG on Fri 14 May - 22:19:33

Im jamie-n-scottyG's wife Like a Star @ heaven My psn is A-7-X_chicK

I started playing a few weeks ago. Since Scott is playing right at this moment I dont have my stats...Im still kinda new i dont have a very high KDR...below .50.
I am a level 53
I love to play Very Happy
I dont like getting toobed all game long. Evil or Very Mad
My style is not to camp and to have fun. I like to play almost every mode of games. But I HATE being last man standing...i tend to shit my pants a bit when I am.
Add me so we can play afro
JamieG

Back to top Go down

Post  SwamiGodd on Mon 17 May - 10:43:49

Nice to meet you, Scotty's wife... I mean Jaime. You won't have to worry about being at the bottom. I usually hang on to the bottom rung in most FPS. I'll find out if that is how I roll soon. As long as I'm having fun, I usually don't worry about what place I come in on.
SwamiGodd
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 3

Information
PSNid: SwamiGodd

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieG on Mon 17 May - 20:49:39

Oh I dont mind either. I just like to have fun playing...Nice to meet you too!
JamieG

Back to top Go down

Post  oap81 on Wed 26 May - 1:27:53

Here are my stats

1st prestige at level 70 don't wanna go 2nd but i will eventually
wins:271
loses:1042
ties:1
streak:7

kills:12910
deaths:19622
k/d:0.66
accuracy is 16.74%

I mostly play domination,demolition,free for all and tdm in that order

My guns are acr,famas,scar and ak in smaller maps i like to use the m1014
Perks are depending on the game type. I do use a class to shoot down air support.
oap81
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigblue413 on Wed 26 May - 11:25:39

Finally have a chance to post on this topic:
Prestige: 2nd (Level 68)

Kills: 15k and change
Streak: 19
Ratio: 1.08

Accuracy: 26% or there about

Nukes: 0

Playtime: I am nearing the 10d mark.

Classes (these are scar heavy because I only need 400 more headshots to have complete mastery of the gun)

Silent Scar - used when I hang back and guard the objective
Scar w/ shotgun attachment
Scar w/ noob tube
Sniper - I go through phases where I use it in any map (except rust)
ACR - because scar gets old
Class 6 - varies based on mastery levels and my frusturation w Scar.
Bigblue413
LT.
LT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum