The Coalition of Old School Gamers Official Site
Welcome! Sign In Or Else!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome! Sign In Or Else!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got PX21 headphone for X-mas present..

4 posters

Go down

Got PX21 headphone for X-mas present.. Empty Got PX21 headphone for X-mas present..

Post  aero60 Sun 26 Dec - 18:27:51

Hey...guys...I hope you have a great holiday...
I finally got px21 headphone for my X-mas present from Santa....lol...
Just used for the first time last night...it was great...
And I talked with Scott (the Racer) little bit.
I had completely different feeling of FPS because I can talk...and hear other people very
clearly...However, I cannot tell it helps my gaming skill.
Actually, I'm kind of feeling that I was disturbed cause I paid attention more to the dialogue than
game itself. When I was deep into game then I was speechless...lol...
Anyway, it is great experience after all...Hope to see you guys and chat....
Happy Holidays...
aero60
aero60
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 6

Back to top Go down

Got PX21 headphone for X-mas present.. Empty Re: Got PX21 headphone for X-mas present..

Post  rcrscott29 Sun 26 Dec - 20:27:04

It was great to finally talk to you last night Aero.
Like you I also got a PX21 for Christmas and while I love the sound quality I to don't see it helping all that much in Black Ops just yet.
Anyway I should be playing late again tonight so perhaps I'll see you on. Maybe we can get a full team going tonight.
rcrscott29
rcrscott29
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 5

Back to top Go down

Got PX21 headphone for X-mas present.. Empty Re: Got PX21 headphone for X-mas present..

Post  MattDaddy7 Mon 27 Dec - 11:52:43

Hi aero. It was nice hearing from you last night. Glad you got the headset. I enjoy playing more when we're able to communicate and those headsets are the best in my opinion. You'll probably find that you die less Or save a teammate when you can say that someone has just come from behind.
Sometimes I feel like I talk too much so just tell me if I do. Other times I'm pretty quiet.

There is some getting used to with the headset, like being able to determine where sounds are coming from. But after using it for a while it'll be second nature. Black Ops is different than MW2 was. Try putting in MW2 with your headset and you'll hear a huge difference. It seems you can hear everything in MW2 and the exact direction. I think they may have nerfed the sound a bit in BO.

Again, good talking with you last night. And we did get a full group going there for a bit and did really well.

MattDaddy7
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  aero60 Mon 27 Dec - 12:09:21

Awww...my reply just gone....I forgot what I wrote before.....
Crying or Very sad

Anyway, it was great that I could talk with you guys.
I'm still struggling to adjust myself to new gaming environment.
Like I mentioned before, my brain doesn't have multi tasking function...lol..
One at a time...so please understand me if I miss the conversation...

Matt, actually I die more after I got the headphone. lol..
But it is more fun to play with a mic cause I can enjoy the true online gaming with friends.

Can't wait to play again with you guys...
aero60
aero60
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDaddy7 Mon 27 Dec - 14:08:14

aero60 wrote:
Like I mentioned before, my brain doesn't have multi tasking function...lol..

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you asked any of our wives, they would say the same for us. No worries.

The nights that no one on my friends list is playing I usually turn of the game early because it's not nearly as much fun.

MattDaddy7
Colonel
Colonel

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigblue413 Mon 3 Jan - 7:55:42

I too scored the PX21 over the holidays....and now I know what everyone spoke of when the say you can hear other players in game.

I only turn the mic on when I get in a game w/ some friends.....hopefully I can get some more playing time now that the holidays are behind us.
Bigblue413
Bigblue413
LT.
LT.

"Kudo's"?? LOL! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum